24/7 Payment Acceptance
Allow customers to pay on-demand with iNovah’s 24/7 | 365 payment options.
Payment flexibility is key to ensuring on-time payments. For many customers, this means paying by phone at a convenient time.
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) provides this option. IVR technology allows users to make credit card payments securely over the phone through leading-edge technology, offering ease of use and payment flexibility.
IVR enables your customers to make a payment anytime. Because IVR can perform many of the same functions as a customer service agent, your organization can receive payments without dedicated on-call staff to assist.
Improved Customer Service
With IVR, there is no delay or waiting for service. Your customers’ calls are answered on the first ring. This quick response significantly decreases both wait time and call volume, saving customers and staff valuable time.
You know your customers best. Understanding their communication needs and providing for those is easy with IVR. The system is available in both English and Spanish, and scripting can be customized to fit your organization.
Organizations that process phone payments are required to maintain PCI compliance. When using live customer service agents, payment information is vulnerable – leaving the customer and the organization at risk. IVR provides peace of mind and full payment security through a PA-DSS certified process.
- Same day payments only
- Confirmation number generated for verified credit/debit card/ACH payments can be used for service restoration in case of a shut off for non-payment
- Accessed directly or via a call transfer from the client’s telephone system
- Toll free number option
- Pre-recorded prompts are supplemented by dynamic Text-To-Speech (TTS) robot
- Uses key presses to capture information
- Funding source capture, with option to save details for future use
- Read-back of up to four amounts owed; option to allow entry of any amount
- Option to charge a Convenience Fee for payment processing
- Customer can review payment before confirming it
- Real-time payment post back
- Option to redirect customer to customer service agent if there is an issue