City of Oklahoma City and System Innovators collaborate to present at the 52nd Annual Association of Public Treasurers of the United States and Canada (APTUS&C) Conference in Orlando, Florida.
This year’s theme is “Growing your financial knowledge in the sunshine state” which is why we have teamed up with Bob Ponkilla, City Treasurer for Oklahoma City and President-Elect for the APTUS&C, to bring you a one-hour live case study session on how to transform your enterprise with the latest in government cashiering and revenue management solutions.
Title: Transform your Enterprise with a Modern Cashiering and Revenue Management Solution
Date: Tuesday, July 25th from 9:00 am to 10:00 am
Greg Whitnell, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, System Innovators
Jeff Sumner, Executive Vice President, System Innovators
Bob Ponkilla, City Treasurer, City of Oklahoma City and President-Elect, Association of Public Treasurers of the United States and Canada
Discover revenue management and centralized cashiering solutions for your enterprise. Learn first-hand through a live case study with Oklahoma City how revenue management and centralized cashiering solutions can streamline business processes and improve cashiering, reconciliation, reporting and auditing across the enterprise.
Session Learning Outcomes
By attending the session, participants will be able to:
– Identify ways to streamline business processes to improve workflow within the enterprise.
– Learn how to leverage technology allow departments to easily research and trace payments to ensure financial accuracy and control.
– Learn the benefits of consolidating multiple government solutions (from A-Z) into one solution.
– Discover ways to provide flexible payment options for citizens.
– Understand how to gather business intelligence through comprehensive statistical, reporting and auditing through iNovah.
– Hear the benefits of efficiently reporting incoming revenue and customer payment information accurately in real-time.
Experience level – All.
For more information, click here.